Leopard Seal 3-D model kit 6yrs+
Created with the help and advice and help of scientists Dr Krista Hupman and Dr Ingrid Visser! For the first time ever, this EUGY is based on a real-life animal – a leopard seal named ‘Owha’! The spotted patterns and ‘V’ scar have been inspired by her, a New Zealand resident who has who is a New Zealand resident often seen on our shores Leopard seals aren't fussy eaters and their anatomy helps make them be a powerful and strong species of the Antarctic with only two known predators.
Simple design with a magic tweak and a spoonful of cuteness! These kits are so much fun. Simply follow instructions to thread the numbered cardboard plates into place using glue provided. Add beads for eyes and remove the dowels and now you have your sturdy cutie to admire and show off.
*final plate does not have to have logo & name showing -you are given a choice to have it natural.*
- Width:3.15 (in)Height:7.30 (in)Depth:1.00 (in)
- Dodo materials are recycled, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Dodo inks are eco-friendly and our glue is non-toxic.
- They minimize the plastic they use out of respect for the environment.
- All their ideas are 100% original and protected by international patents.
- Dodoland... made with love and care, since 2011